TANK DICK TANK DICK

lol

Haha, I love it how, at the start of the movie, you attempted to lip sync the voices. Then while the captain is half way through saying something, his mouth fucken expands and starts flapping between two frames. Makes me lol everytime.

TooF Staring Contest TooF Staring Contest

Hey logo!

Hey man, nice work on this one. I respect your decision to take it back to the roots, otherwise you'd have to create hot as shit episodes every week. Wise move.

I'm enjoying the series, you've got a good dialogue-writting mind, thingy.

Oh, and, did you notice that the toof on the right's eyes are the same color as his body?

Anyways, Nice work =)

Ackbar : Trap Light Ackbar : Trap Light

Awww Yeah!

Once again you've made me smile. Every episode of this series makes me laugh! Haha, I love this kind of random humour. Haha can't wait till the next episode. =D

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

PRAISE THE LLLORDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally beat the son of a bitch!!! haha yesssssssss YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS FUXCKING ETAT MY DODAM MOTHER FUCKIN WHITE FUCKING COCK!!!!!!!!!!

Doomsday 2 Doomsday 2

I thought it was lame.

Man, some things to improve.

The animation - Hmm 5 different MCs played over and over got pretty boring after a while. Try adding variety, and randomness.

The sound - My god, possibly the worst I have ever heard. That "scream" sound when the enemy dies needs some major work. Maybe try asking people if they think the particular sound fits the event.

The violence - For a game purely based around violence, it was lacking in some major areas. Obviously create more ways to kill.

The weapons - Bland and un-exciting, they tore the game apart for me. Try to create your weapons with a little more enthusiasm.

Well, I guess your going to come up with some smart-assed response now, but before you do, think about some of the things I said. Maybe they'll help you reach the 4 score rather than the 3.5 =\.

A DOWN A UP A DOWN A UP

Cool man

Yeah, that was cool, but, it felt a little lacking and repetitive. That bass line, maybe chop it up a bit, add a bit a variety. Or like add a chorus or something. Yeah, few random ideas =P. I liked it. Nice work.

Bond, James Bond... Metalized! Bond, James Bond... Metalized!

Hellyeah!!!

Hell yeah man, that was f*cken awesome!!!!! Your the shit man. But one question, what program do you use to make your music? Thanks for some good shit man.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate.
I use Cubase SX to record my stuff with, and I use acoustica beatcraft (www.acoustica.com) for the drums.
Then I hook my guitar up to the PC with a line 6 guitar port. It's pretty expensive, but it's just like having an amp with all the effects in it, but on your computer!

Thanks for checking it out