TANK DICK TANK DICK

lol

Haha, I love it how, at the start of the movie, you attempted to lip sync the voices. Then while the captain is half way through saying something, his mouth fucken expands and starts flapping between two frames. Makes me lol everytime.

TooF Staring Contest TooF Staring Contest

Hey logo!

Hey man, nice work on this one. I respect your decision to take it back to the roots, otherwise you'd have to create hot as shit episodes every week. Wise move.

I'm enjoying the series, you've got a good dialogue-writting mind, thingy.

Oh, and, did you notice that the toof on the right's eyes are the same color as his body?

Anyways, Nice work =)

Ackbar : Trap Light Ackbar : Trap Light

Awww Yeah!

Once again you've made me smile. Every episode of this series makes me laugh! Haha, I love this kind of random humour. Haha can't wait till the next episode. =D

Ackbar : Pirate Ackbar : Pirate

Haha, I like it.

I like this series, keep going with it man.

If you want to get better scores, make your episodes slightly longer and add a few more jokes.
Anyways the humour is great.
lovin' it.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.5

Bahahahaha David, you champion.

I swear to God, David's ending was the funniest thing I have seen in years.

The rest of the animation was ok as well.

David you are my hero.

TooF Military Intel TooF Military Intel

Oh noes! =(

Well, it seems Newgrounds is getting together to bring the tooth series down, (last time I checked, this episode had a score of 3.58).

I spose all good things come to an end.

I think your time is up logo. =(

MACception responds:

NOOOO!!!!

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!!

:'(!!!

Attack of the Zombies!! Attack of the Zombies!!

Good, but not great

OK, a few points of advice:

1- More detail, your graphics were kinda bland and boring, but that "in car" scene was pretty sweet.

2- When the car crashed head on into the pole, the headlights were still on. Also the car looked somewhat "undamaged", basically just put those few extra hours effort into your flashes and you'll have it made.

ALSO, what program did you use for the 3D part, and the camera in the car? Cheers.

Bored Aliens Short 01 Bored Aliens Short 01

Overall, very nice

Whoa, your drawing/animating skills are awesome man, no doubt seriously large amounts of effort have gone into this flash movie. I respect that.
Some constructive criticism maybe?

Ok, first off, this is my biased opinion towards the humor content in the movie. It didn't really appeal to me man. Maybe, revolve your humor around a full joke or something?, rather than random kind of wtf humor. I don't know, i'm sure thousands of people will be laughing their heads off watching this movie, it just wasn't my style, but it was still GREAT!!!

Maybe I didn't find it funny because I was so dumfounded by the graphics haha!

Anyway, overall that was lovely.

SoaD - Bounce! SoaD - Bounce!

Dude, that was awesome..

That was sooo good man, the attention to detail..... the smoothness of it all....... seriously, how long did that take you to make?

It was great! Keep up the good work! ^-^

AcidX responds:

Heh, about 100+ hours of work in total.
I worked on it for a week (ages ago) Then came back to it last week and it was done by Wednesday =)
Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for the review

Whats he buildin in there Whats he buildin in there

Hmmm

It didn't have much of a story line, well it had no story line at all!!! lol. I think you need to work on your graphics a little bit more, and when you decide to make a movie, really stick to it and make it worth your time. I have a problem with that aswell! lol